- The umbrella, when it rains - Zelos. He doesn’t care much for getting wet and Lloyd tends to get excited and jerk the umbrella around a lot.
- The popcorn at the cinema - Lloyd. He’s the one that wants popcorn anyway and Zelos just takes a few pieces here and there.
- The baby, when it cries - Lloyd at first. Zelos gets frustrated easily but once he learns, they take turns.
- The ice cream cone, when they share - Lloyd. He’s a little over possessive of his food and worries Zelos will eat too much if he doesn’t hold on tight.
- The remote, when they sit down to watch a movie - Zelos. He’s the only one that remembers to grab it.
- The basket, when they go shopping - Lloyd. He likes taking his time and sampling and walking up and down aisles but Zelos is in and out in minimal time.
- The door, on dates - Lloyd. Dirk taught Lloyd how to be polite to a date and Zelos figures that’s his job, anyway.
- The other’s hand, most often - Zelos. He likes the reminder that there’s someone there for him.
- Their breath, upon seeing the other on their wedding day - Zelos. It takes him a moment to stop panicking, and part of him thinks of running away, but he’s glad someone put their faith in his actions and trusted him.
- The camera, when they take pictures together - Lloyd. Zelos thinks he looks fabulous in all the photos, but Lloyd wants to make sure he looks good enough to be seen with such a pretty boy.
MAGIC TREE HOUSE
AND IT IS
SO FLIPPIN PRECIOUS
AND MY BABIES JACK
ARE SO ADORABLE AND IN CHARACTER
AND LOYAL TO THE BOOKS AND
AHH MY CHILDHOOD
I’LL JUST LEAVE THESE HERE THEY EVEN HAVE HENRY THE PTERANODON
AND THE FRICKIN VELVET
AND JACK IS TAKING HIS NOTES
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THESE BABIES ARE MY CHILDHOOD AND I JUST FOUND THIS TODAY
lloyd proposing to zelos w/ a beautiful pretty exquisite elegant engagement ring he spent 10000000000000 hours working on
if you headcanon any of my faves as stereotypical frat boys in AUs then you are probably the type of person who puts the toilet paper in the holder backwards
the cutest premise ever